The FRENCH FACTOR, the language classes for children and adults wanting to learn French in Bath and its surrounding areas.
CLASSES FOR ADULTS
- French on top of the hill... every Monday 6.30-7.30pm at the CASTLE INN (BRADFORD-ON-AVON) Beginners
- French at the Bear... every Tuesday 6.30-7.30pm at the BEAR (Bear flat) (BATH) Intermediate
- French at the café... every Wednesday 10-11am at CAFÉ ROUGE (BATH) Some knowledge / Intermediate
- French at the Farm... every Thursday 9.45-10.45am at HARTLEY FARM, Winsley, (BRADFORD-ON-AVON) Some knowledge / Intermediate
- French at Ma Cuisine... every Friday 10-11am at MA CUISINE, LARKHALL (BATH) Some knowledge / Intermediate
CLASSES FOR CHILDREN
- French at Winsley Primary school, BRADFORD-ON-AVON
KS1 & KS2 (years 3, 4, 5 & 6)
- French at the Winsley "Acorns" Pre-school, WINSLEY, BOA
- French at Oldfield Park Junior school, BATH
KS2 (years 3 & 4)
- French for KIDS @ KOMEDIA, BATH
every Tuesday 11.15 - 11.55am (2 to 4 year olds)
every Saturday 10.30 - 11.30am (5 to 8 year olds)
Note: Classes @ KOMEDIA run in conjunction with school term times.
The FRENCH FACTOR offers extracurricular lessons to students of all levels in Bath and its surrounding area.
For more information about the classes please call Gérard Navarro.